Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where To Get Bedding Like At Urban

Berlin boy





I can not help it; Luis definitely makes me feel as though he had quite a few pretty good ideas. And very happy I had a bit more time to talk to him. Unfortunately, he was on his way to the train back to Berlin. I can only give what I have experienced in the short time he does judo, playing piano and trumpet, and the music he likes to hear, he selects all the mood. Important to him are friends and family, and this is the blog for him completely ok. His grandfather, standing next to us, thinks Luis is at home rather ask again. For me, this is quite natural, and yet describes the decisive clarity, happy with themselves Luis expresses its consent to it a thousand times better than any list of hobbies, or otherwise.
Oh, Luis is 12, and only with difficulty Not me and I can barely resist asking what he'd like to be for.

lookup: Luis has now responded via comment on my unasked question, a director, he would like to be. And recently he has also its own little camera with which he turns now own short films.
I can not help it; Luis appeals to me like someone who has quite a lot of quite good ideas. And I'd appreciated it, if I've had a little more time to talk to him, but unfortunately he was heading to his train back to Berlin. So I just can tell what he told me during our short meeting: he's a judo student, he plays the piano and the trumpet, the music he listens to he chooses according to his whim. His friends and his family are of fundamental importance to him, and to occur in my blog is totally fine to him. His grandpa, who accompanies him, instructs Luis to ask for permission at home. To me that's self-evident, but anyway the pronounced clarity of Luis given consent describes him much better than any list of hobbys or something like that.
By the way; Luis is 12 years old, and I barely can stop myself from asking what profession he'd like to choose later.



Edit: Luis answerd my question in a comment below: he wants to become a director. And since a short while he's got his own camera to shoot his own films. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment