Tuesday, February 8, 2011

License 'plato Dvd Ripper'

Elfer land

This is an excerpt from the online diary of Elf214 , irregularity of his life as a third in Unterelf the wooden toy department of Santa Claus writes.

"I stand here and blow dry my long underwear dry. My life I've somehow been very different. More glamorous, less hot air, though hot air, then your out of my mouth and not from the rattling, antique electric relic that explode at some point in the near future, certainly times and an Elf is blasting through the arm. I hope I am not. Call me sentimental, peaceful, but I got used to the existence of all of my limbs, and somehow I also depended on them, or two hanging on me, or ... Ah, this loud asthmatic Geröchel I can not think properly. But because of this stupid Depp by room occupants last night dead drunk came into the room and crumble that had just ate reindeer stew (with candy pudding. How perverse!) On my down on the chair underpants, I had to stand here and blow dry my clothes. I can not prevail without outside, we are finally at the North Pole, people! Because I'm freezing me yes from everything before 'm gone - Elfenwohnklo: - I only three steps from the elves dorm or as I call it. Also, my tights then pinches Sun Yes, I wear tights. At least when I'm on duty. I like it either, but some grenzdebilder Modefussel has come up with this elf uniform, which not only looks sheepishly really, but terribly impractical. Constantly occurs is based upon the silly squiggles shoes and falls - if you're lucky - headfirst into the next eleven, triggers a domino tree-falls in effect or tumble - if you're unlucky - like poor Elf961 in the dyeing machine and then dark green for the rest of life. And As if that were not bad enough, we must also take another striped pants over the tights. A curled! In it, even the delicate Elfin121 like obese sponge that is ringing at every step and every little movement, because we can not even remember the bells. So, I would like to forget, but that turns out to be incredibly difficult, if attached to each Elfenquäliform only six bells and work at the North Pole about 1200 of us. We North Pole elves, the people walking tinnitus. I'm sure if one of us gets the designers of this monstrosity in the finger, he will not just fall into the dyeing machine.

Oh, late in that way. Damn. I may not again be late, otherwise I fight this dragon takes even longer ears and screams, ringing up my mind not only the stupid bell.

The underwear is still a bit damp, smells even after digested reindeer stew. By that I inspire no Elfinn determined, but perhaps this unusual odor note keeps me so the fighter from the neck, huh? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment