Sunday, February 20, 2011

Making A Water Jet Toy

Once more - one more time

Long as I have around about places, but now I've finally made my decision. I will not continue this blog.
I've been thinking about this for a long time and finally made my decision: I'm not going to continue this blog.
It made me mad a lot of pleasure to meet so many garden bloggers and to learn from you all.
It was a tremendous pleasure and fun to meet so many other garden bloggers and to learn from you all
Not only the blog has been neglected in recent years, tidy, but also my garden. I hope that with the new spring at least I can bring back into the shot.
Not only this blog got neglected in the past couple years, but also my garden. I'm hoping to get at least that one back to where it should be this year.
I am quite still not be. From time to time I will certainly leave the odd comment with you. I have this year launched a 365 photo project that you - can follow here - if interested.
I'm not completely gone from the blogging world though. I want to leave a comment on your blogs from time to time. I also started a 365 photo project this year. If you are interested, you can follow it here .
Many thanks to all who have stopped by again and again:) ) announced

0 comments:

Post a Comment