Friday, February 4, 2011

24v Battery Charging System

An hour into the city





It was not all that long ago that I Jen the first time met. Today I met her again at the cathedral, and without that I would have recognized them right away, it takes me immediately back into the eye. Jen has just something special before, during the discussion of Zen it will linger for an hour in the pedestrian zone, without being required to do something. Do in this case means to do something, pursue a goal, his plan in full. I can think of something right now that I can remember, unfortunately, not where I read it: a young man has described vividly and tells how he is in anonymous groups of people such as at the station, is staying. His focus is on the precise observation of personal, internal processes, so when he feels like. The pure is seen to be objective, do not change that.
noticed when he feels like, harassed, confined, for good or ill, too, whether he is still 'in themselves' can be in the immediate vicinity of many strangers..
A very nice exercise in mindfulness, I think.
It's not that long ago, that I've met Jen the first time . Today I met her again near the cathedral, and although I did not recognize her immediately, she again caught my attention. Jen is on her way to try out something special; in the context of focusing on Zen she plans to stay downtown for one hour, without doing anything. Doing, in this case, means to manage something, to be organized or well-planned. I'm instantly reminded on something I've red somewhere, unfortunately I can't rememder where: a young man wrote descriptively  about his experiences he made when he spent time in a crush of people. He concentrated his attention on only observing personal and inner processes, trying not to change or manipulate anything. How does he feel, what's going on inside. Does he feel comfortable or uncomfortable, does he feel cramped or constricted. Is he generally able to keep in touch with himself among a crowd of strangers.
That's a nice excercise in awareness, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment