Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do I Take A Shower Before Or After Waxing?

puggy Made

" I will not. "

" Why not? "

" Because I will not stop. "

" very grown up. "

" That I do not care! I do not want that. "

" Come on, this is so. "

" Who says so? Who started it, huh? To those I want to connect. "

" Or the one. "

" What? "

" It could also have been. "

"Even fairly likely. There are not all women as funny as we do. "

" Taking it seriously ... Do not pull such a face! "

" I pull a face, I do hold out that way. "

" Your mouth always hanging to the floor. No wonder he fell in love with you, that is irresistible. "

" I know, you stupid cow. "

" Are you against him so lovingly? "

" Of course. I call him at least three times a day spinner. "

" If you did not just press a chocolate kiss in the face ... "

" Come on, he has created but that. He added, "

" I know the story. "

" Am I boring you? "

" Not as much as you yourself "

" That would be too tragic . Tell me, what we just talked about? "

" Why will not you, that he should meet your family. "

" Oh Yes, exactly. Because I will not. "

" You are really silly. You want to marry this man, right? "

" You know, Miss S. "

" Can you not even say yes or no and woe betide you say now, yes or no '. "

"Yes."

"What was that?"

"Yes, I want you Diktatortrulla."

"And you love him?"

"Would it otherwise ? marry Whoa, is all right. Yes or no, I know. Yes, I love him. "

" And why do you want him then not imagine your family? "

" Because I love him and still wants to keep for a while. "

" As bad as it is are not already. "

" Haha, have you forgotten all the stories I was telling you about? "

" Of course not. They were mistaken to forget to make them. Have you told him too. "

" Partially. "

" And? "

"He wants to know even more now. He's happy right. This is not funny, stop laughing! "

" He is with you, do not you think that it the rest of the freak show will be able to stand. "

" But maybe I did not. "

"Why not?"

"Oh come on, you know what raushaut my grandma then?"

"Nope, tell me."

", 'Are you sure, darling ? Who marries for today? And do you see determines Made out like a roly-poly. However, it also has something good, when you all live together. You're always such a bad mood. 'use my aunt who is always a bit slow-witted. , Why? Does it then no more bad mood? "
, of course not. It will indeed be fucked regularly, my dear. At least in the early years. " In the end, he laughs himself to death and I want to shoot me. And that was now only the most benign variant. "

Gehopse game. "May I come along? Biiitttee! You gotta never give back something to the birthday "

" better plan.: Why did you go two steps alone and I stay home, huh? "


0 comments:

Post a Comment