Monday, February 14, 2011

First Experience Lesb

finger males and peanut flips chains

deafened my index finger. The little finger trying to figure me Morse code something. Doofer guy knows the not know that I can not Morse code? How should I understand what the will of me. However, I have no idea what he wants me to tell with the rhythmic Fingergewummere. Stay away from needles, you cow trantütige. And I do not know how did you get the idea that it would be fun to friemeln peanut flips on a thread and you thereby zerpieksen each finger, but it's just stupid only. And hurt. So to me, because it is really difficult to watch a woman your age here as they first tried desperately to get the thread into the eye of the needle and then thunders even at each Erdnussflip the needle in the finger. And for you it is definitely too painful, that would explain at least the "Holy shit!" Cries, but maybe you just like to curse. Let the nonsense nevertheless be and pick a hobby that is less damaging to the body and do not talk so vollsaut. Extreme knitting, or so.
Oh, forget it. To do this you need needles, too. Who knows where you are to you Ramm. Can not you just grab someone in a large air bubble, so that you are reasonably sure of yourself? This is not absolutely intolerable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment