Sunday, February 13, 2011

Benefits Of Goats Cheese Over Cow

Red Shoes





Anka to do anything with red shoes. Boots, pumps, sneakers, ballet flats, all available in red: "Then is ever an element of everyday dress, red shoes fit any more." The rest of them combined do so, and although happy in clear and bold colors. Color life. " Anka says, and black do not like at all. Anka is a freelance graphic designer and works a lot at a desk alone in front of him, yet it runs well aware of this: "It would yes sometimes no matter how I sit, so no one sees. . But for me it just does not matter with the clothes somehow changes the energy, the mood "I know exactly what she is talking, and I prefer to call many a professional extra shoes to some people I do not like just wearing socks. meet, even if they do not even realize it.
Anka, in its red shoes the way to look straight at home Mullholland Drive . "I'm currently working internally with something, and in the course of my reflections I found last week scene from this movie again. Now I watch it I still on time, who knows what may come to light ... "

PS: hab kürzlich mal ein kleines Interview gegeben, zufälligerweise auch zum Thema Kleidung...
Anka always wears red shoes. Boots, pumps, ballerinas, sneakers; she's got them all in red: "So one part of my daily clothes is certain; red shoes somehow do always fit." She then combines the rest, and she prefers clear and intense colors. "Color vitalizes," Anka says, and she doesn't like black at all. Anka is a freelance graphic artist and she often works alone at her desk, all by herself. But anyhow she always dresses up: "It sometimes wouldn't really matter, if nobody is around. But to me it's of importance; clothes change the energy, the atmosphere." I perfectly know what she's talking about; to make professional phone calls I often enough put on my shoes. I don't like to talk barefooted to some people, even if they wouldn't know.
Anka, by the way, is on her way home in her red shoes. She plans to watch Mullholland Drive. "I'm quite busy with something in my mind at the moment, and last week suddenly a scene of this movie came to mind. So I thought it would be interesting to see it again, who knows whatever will emerge..."



PS: I recently gave a short interview , which had to do with, guess what...clothes, of course. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment