Monday, February 14, 2011

How 2 Satisfy A Woman

Luftmatratzenseegang

What happens if I allow Mortimer to crawl into the car of my friend to make a few days off of me? Something for which I must apologize. When my friend, poor guy.


first Mail:

Do you know what I'm doing right now? Nothing. I'm just a lazy crocodile and let me off and pick at the reptile belly. The make the now fairly common. First, the inhibitions they have probably prevented, maybe they saw as a child once too often and Peter Pan since they prepare the sight of a crocodile - including a crocodile so charming to me - a few problems. I can understand a little bit. I could still understand better, I'd tick.
Yikes, the air mattress has just wobbled. Waves? You? Do you know why an air mattress in the office have? Is there a swimming pool, denied to me? A pool in which I could swim? A swimming pool, where I could drink pretty cocktails with umbrellas? Say it!

Mortimer


second Mail:

You stupid cow, why do you answer me? What do you do for so great that you can answer your beloved Mortimer not even vital questions, huh? Can you drop biscuits in the coffee? Sorry for you? Say it!
You do not trouble left. I have found out myself. There is no pool. That I'm much more than you, believe me. And I think the foam I have mice soon. And soon they caress me determined not to stomach because of the novelty bonus is gone and they just scratch their own bellies. I blade so whiny, I think I have me into you. Only with scales. Now I am afraid. "Where's my bite", I just cried. And was told: "What about your teeth?" The work here so concentrated that get me hard! What is this? has looked
And your Martian friend now scared me forever. What did you tell him that? What must have been bad, because I can not even into his bed. Too bad for you. Who has held the cat like to crawl into his bed? The cat, on the other day you were just jealous of you being funny.
Do you know how cold it is on the ground, you heartless woman!
And now answer me kindly. Immediately. Otherwise I'll stinky.

Mortimer

0 comments:

Post a Comment