Friday, February 18, 2011

Mario Salieri Films Streaming

museum






On a particularly hot day in the particularly hot summer Istanbul I am not without ulterior motives, went to the museum. The heat had me added so that the prospect of growth on air-conditioned rooms are irresistible temptation. So I'm on my way to Istanbul Modern done that here and there is compared even with the MoMa in New York. Once there I noticed the woman on the lobster red dress. The moment she was to speak but could not be worse, for her undivided attention was a young woman who had just suffered a circulatory collapse.
Two hours later I had the museum leave again, both physically and mentally in much better shape. The silent, quiet and sunken wandering had left me in a creative silence full of emptiness and fullness occur simultaneously. Get out ... along here ...
On a very hot day of the very hot summer Istanbul I decided t visit a museum, having ulterior motives, I have to admit. The opportunity of spending time in air-conditioned rooms Became a hige attraction.So I took my way to the Istanbul Modern , Which even now and then is compared to the New York MoMA. Arriving there the woman in the lobster-red dress immerdiately caught my attention. Approaching her would not have been a good idea; her entire concentration laid in caring for a young women, who had just had a circulatory collapse. Two hours later I left the museum, feeling much better in physical and mental shape. Wandering around in silence, all by myself, created a constructive atmosphere of emptyness and abundance at the same time. Please follow ...


A friend of mine makes it just a habit to go once a week to the museum. He keeps a close eye on how he moves there, what arouses his attention, when intellectual pressures. The way I understand it he is seeking spaces, art and Inspration to consciously experience and at the same time the exceptional nature to reduce an exhibition visit. "Museum normal" quasi. I find this a very good idea, especially for people who fail to claim the art elite to threaten. (... I count myself quite this ...) The woman in the Hummer

red dress I never saw when I left the museum. I am her even after them into the next building. She is the executive manager of the museum, and she was extremely friendly.
happiness means for them to work in the museum, she loves the painting and the seemingly small moments of life, as the laughter of a child.
A friend of mine is currently contracting the habit of visiting a museum once in a week. He thoughtfully keeps an eye on how he tends to move in the museum, what catches his attention, at what moment intelectual pressure starts to bother him. As far as I understand it, it's all about experiencing spaces, arts and inspirations in a very aware way, minimizing the extraordinary moment of visiting exhibitions. "Ordinary museum" in a way. To my mind this is a very good idea, especially for tose who suffer on intelectual and arts requirements. (...I indeed live in a sense of belonging to this group)

When I was leaving the museum I met the woman in the lobster-red dress again. I even ran after her to an adjacent building.She's the executive manager of the Istanbul Modern, and she's an extremly friendly person. Working at the museum means to her happyness, she loves paintings and the so-called little moments of life, like the laughter of a child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment