Friday, February 11, 2011

Mara Naam Joker Hot Movies

Muffin women

"I do not sleep when we are together. You can sleep like you should actually, but I stay awake. "

" Why was that? "

" You sleep and I watch you. I have to get your face by heart, if you see me at some point for one of these, Hi, I'm Tiffany, but everyone calls me Muffin' women leaving the bear always determined matching socks look, never spooky and always candy-tempered stöckeln through the day and I then write about it a pig sad novel needs. Maybe I will know anything, because I lay hold of the suffering of abandoned for Muffin chicks female world into words what I am totally a hoot, however, and I end up eventually isolated and alone, with corn flakes in the hair and jam stains on Grandma's sweater, to me at some point my Gertrude cat jumps out of the cave river opposite the fridge - no, I do not know how it got in there. Who really understands cats? - And I'm dying of fright, and found only will when Gertrude has nibbled half my face. I can not sleep then. "

The poor guy. I do not understand how he can stand with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment