Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Portable Cooking Stove Butane

The search for the Big King sauce!

I slept an hour and am now because I got heartburn. I just drink a milk. It always helps well. Actually I wanted to make not the night, but I was forced to literally! The Heizungsbeuler / Spa is close to 0 clock was broken and the apartment was more or less under water! Was that a joke! I cleaned the whole night only. Now I'm cold. : (Our heating systems are now off and warm water, we have no more hope, the ordered part is up to the weekend because in this weather with no heating is not exactly nice

My eating disorder is again a matter..!. I also work hard on at. I will now weigh at the moment, because I get my period. And the days of the days that I was full of water. I will always feel like a balloon. And increased hunger, I then also. Has anyone of you, too?

I love ch so the vegetarian burger from Burger King Country - if only because of the Big King sauce! Since I am literally addicted to! This is no joke! Unfortunately, I can buy anywhere or order. Does anyone know of an employee of Burger King, who would sell me a bottle of Big King sauce? I would hr make me happy! : D Very much so! : D

Shall I then lie down again for two hours? I just try it. It is also nice and warm under the covers;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment