Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fetish For Sitting On People

Frühvergreisungshumpeln

" I hurt anything. Everything. Actually, I'm just waiting for my body to grow a few arms and legs can, so that the pain may spread a bit better and has more room to play. You know, actually we should never look for an apartment together. Let us take just a beautiful double hospital room, a very light-filled. One with nice nurses who bring us weak coffee in bed and we turn every few days, so we bedsores us. "

" Why not just a room in a nursing home? "

" In the nursing home? Finally you can see it on, I'm old. Hopefully you come from me and bring me to visit and then something to read. So once a month you will Muffin, my successor, I suppose let out, right? Hm, probably every three months, if at all. I probably will never see you and spend my time with the other old boxes. We sit at the windows, we drink a nun-Melissengeist-Schwipps and stare longingly into the street. And I will be so swollen from crying, not hollywoodverheult rather a brash-run me-the-mascara-the-face down--gathering and-are-in-the-wrinkle-in-my-haggard-face-way that I can see no one and will, because I do all the terrible anxiety. "

" In fact, I'll sit in a nursing home, my third set of teeth with adhesive tape fix * and you'll have fun out there. "

" nonsense, without you I am going nowhere. "

" And without you I can not, because in 2-3 years you'll have to push me. At best, we look for in our apartment on the stairlift and the drive-bath. "

" you? I've changed my mind. Can we move the aging a bit? A few more years or until I like one of those omaschnittigen, flesh-colored bra, which is also getting worse ... er, is rather, eh? "

* I love this man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment