Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best Budget Avr Receiver

From a murderous sheep owned

"And, sloth, what are you doing today?" Learn
"Portuguese, then I dance a round cylinder with a coat hanger, train the dust bunnies until they form themselves into a poodle and then when I have time, I save perhaps the world. "
" So nothing? "
" Right, Mortimer. "
" You are boring. Now ask me what I'm doing yet. "
" No. "
" Why not? "
" Because you hops so excited that really looks a little disturbing when a crocodile and feel like the last time you looked forward than I the jeans are torn, as I bent down me. "
" Haha, that was fun! In any case, your underwear was considerable. Strawberries were on it, right? "
" tomatoes. "
" splitting hairs! Come on, ask me. "
" Damn! What are you doing with your eyes? What's that look? "
" A puppy dog eyes. Of course. "
" It looked more like you have too much smoke weed while you have the mind of a murderous sheep can swing the machete inside, so hard that it is reflected in the eyes. "
" This was a Puppy dog eyes. Absolutely. You're just too stupid to recognize it. "
" Mortimer, you can not do simple. Not even if you eat a shepherd dog, would you fix a dog's view. Accept it. "Oh, now he is pissed. "Are you mad at me?"
"Yes."
"How mad?"
"So angry that I now urgently need a chocolate bar or a person who is still struggling."
"I do not taste. "
" I do munch on, I once was enough fast for you. "
" And we have no chocolate bars there. "
"I thought so, ring the bell I stop at the neighbors," he says krokodilt and out of the room and I'll call him "Take the living one floor below us. The wake me constantly with their hit orgies. Behind "and I hope they do not have a candy bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment