Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adobe Premiere Pan & Zoom

Blurred borders





comes every year to Weiberfastnacht it at night in the news: at the Alter Markt in Cologne was opened in the morning on time at 11:11 of the street carnival. The rest of Germany nichtkarnevalistische is then shocked with synthetic non-ferrous and exuberance crush of humanity in doubtful department store costumes and kätzchengeschminkten faces. This is only half the story, but unfortunately just found that half the media attention most rainfall. That one
not commercially produced Plüschküh or cloth clown must mutate, of which one can, for example, make in my last year's carnival post a picture. This year have fallen to me in my journey especially the costumes in the eye, which I would say that they are so or who actually like in real life could be. Usually it is only an accessory or the make-up that will make a costume to disguise. Jens
today opened the series of men. He has an agency for communication design, conveniently called the 103rd days, and he puts on like good. This looks in everyday life, of course, but then again different, but in this guise he would not be in the midst of hipster-middle strike continue.
Every year at womens carnival day it occurs at the news: at the Alter Markt in Cologne the street carnival season was opened at 11:11, just on time. The rest of non-carnevalistic germany gets frightened with pictures from a crowded together crush of people in synthetical and colorful party-mood, wearing questionable warehouse costumes and kitten-make up faces. That, of course, is only half the story. But unfortunately it's the part which catches most attention of the media.
That one hasn't to walk around like a plush-cow or a plastic-clown you may find out reading my last years carnival post , if you like. This year, on my long stroll through carnival Cologne, costumes which could also be worn in all-day-life have caught my attention. Often only the make-up or to accessory makes a costume to become a masquerade.
Jens opens my series of men at carnival this year. He runs an agency for communications, called The 103rd day , and he likes to dress up in all-day-life it looks a bit different, of course. But this style would not catch too much attention at the hipster Berlin-Mitte, I guess.


This is Julie, and no carnival I had spoken to him in any case. On it goes along here ...
That's Julie and I definitely would have approached him, carnival or not. Explore more, please follow ....


Axel carnival tourist from food. There he runs a bar: Fcuk Yoga her name. A short text on his page report on the relationship between the bartender and pharmacists and also gives some idea of how the unusual name came about. Suit and chic clothes belong to Axel takes on the job description of the bartender, and the plaid ensemble, he has found in a thrift shop in Holland.
Axel is a carnival-tourist from food. There he runs a bar, called Fcuk Yoga . A short text written on his website explains the connection between being a bartender and a pharmacist, and it also vaguely explains the background of the bars name. Wearing suits and fine clothes is somehow part of his job, and the checkered suit is from a thrift store in the netherlands.


Daniel, photographer
Daniel, photographer


Janno has a girlfriend on the way to me agrees with enthusiasm when I declare that I am fascinated by everyday use costumes, "Yes, just thinking in men I often Carnival Ah, but always runs around like "Janno himself finds the difference to his normal clothes are not very large". If somehow, as always, only with accessories.
Janno hangs around with a friend and she enthusiastically agrees with me, when I tell them that costumes Which are suitable for daily use fascinate me: "Yeah, especially concerning menswear I often think at carnival, oh, please, get dressed like that in all-day life." Janno himself does not feel a big differnce to his usual clothes: "It's a bit like always, plus accessories."


Max turns his costume every year at his cap, which he loves above everything. "Newspaper boy, messenger boy, shoeshine boy ... always from the 20's, and the cap is always the beginning" Max's panel is definitely one of my personal highlights of this year.
Max masquerade has always starts with his, Which he loves so much: "Paper boy, messenger boy or shoeshine boy ... it's always from the twenties, and it always begins with my hat. "Max costume is definitely one of my personal highlights of this year.


The name of this young man have I forgotten, but his suit is from Dolce and Gabbana. His companion is a fashion photographer, and I wonder now if he was otherwise with him standing in front of the camera.
I totally forgot the name of this young man. But he wears a Dolce and Gabbana suit and his friend who's with him is a fashion photographer. I wonder if he usually strikes a pose in front of his camera.


Ben had to dress up like, but not so silly. "I wanted to somehow still look stylish and casual."

costumes are a fine opportunity to try it out, before what otherwise not in the choice of everyday clothes, or too short. It is played with the clothes, what you dare try and overdo it. Enough reason I celebrate the carnival celebrations.
Ben felt like getting dressed up, but not so silly: "I wanted to look stylish, but still easy, somehow."

Carnival is a wonderful opportunity to give a try on wearing clothes Which usually would not be chosen in all-day-life. It's possible to play around, to find the courage to try things out, and one can even giddily overdo it. Only for this reason I'd do a deep bow for carnival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment