Thursday, January 27, 2011

Truck Carpet Kit Plans

Kuaför





For 60 years now ladies and gentlemen, Mustafa Okutan-pub. At 17 he went into teaching in Istanbul, Beyoglu. During my trip to Istanbul I lived in this neighborhood, and now I feel in a way connected with his life, which is almost absurd.
Actually Beyoglu comparable to Cologne Ehrenfeld, where Mustafa has been 20 years since his salon Venlo on the initial mass. Directly opposite is the heart sister, a cafe in the neighborhood of the scene rather the trend reversed. Very close together so here are different worlds, the "From-To range ' both districts is represented quite well. Mustafa is a cheerful man with a clear voice and a lot of humor. Many times I saw him standing at his door, and always looked forward to his new headgear. Of this he has some, and not without pride he shows it: "All self-made"
also Express has reported on it recently, and the Lord, who is currently in the chair its customer, so learn from him: "My wife has said, go there yet again."
Since 60 years Okutan Mustafa works as a barber ladies and gentlemen. At the age of 17 he started his education in Istanbul, Beyoglu. During my trip to Istanbul I stayed in this part of the city, and immediately I fell so connected to Mustafa's life, that it's almost absurd. Somehow Beyoglu is comparable to Cologne-Ehrenfeld, where Mustafa runs his hair-salon at the Venloerstrasse. Exactly across the street the 'Schwesterherz' is located, a cafe frequented by the trend-scene. So these different worlds are quite close together, the 'from-to range' is well illustrated. Mustafa is a cheerful man, with a clear voice and a lot of witty playfulness. Quite a few times I've seen him, standing at his door, wearing a range of changing hats. He calls many of them his own, proudly presenting some of them to me: "All of them are handmade!"
Even the local newspapers lately covered his story, and the man sitting as a client on Mustafa's chair gained knowledge about him through this article. "My wife animated me to visit Mustafa's shop."



Mustafa Okutan include a long list of "Salonu's" on, in which he worked. Each one is named with force and conciseness, and there is no doubt, all have a place in his heart. On it goes along here ...
Mustafa Okutan Enumerates a long list of 'salonus' where he used to work. He names every single one with impetus and pithiness, and there is no doubt, he stores all of them in his heart. Please follow ...










Mustafa Okutan at the age of 17, began his training. Claim to exclusivity, this review of the Barber of Ehrenfeld not incidentally, I am by no means the first to report on Mustafa. Now that I have struggled a bit with me, I link the video "Kaya Yanar the hairdresser" here now: it's just nice to watch Mustafa at work.
Mustafa Okukan at the age of 17, starting his apprenticeship.This aticle, by the way, does not lay claim on exclusivity. I'm definitely not the first one who publicis a story about Mustafa. So, after brooding on this for a while, I finally decided to put a link on the video : "Kaya Yanar at the barber." It's just too nice to watch Mustafa at work.






What is most important in life? "Four things," says Mustafa, and counts on his fingers; ". Honesty, that you love your job, health and patience" Patience, he told me, also means 'to endure', and allowing that life can be lived in peace and serenity. And peace is worth much, he says. The most important
values in life? "Four things," Mustafa says, and he Enumerates them, using his fingers: "Honesty, love ones to work, health and patience." Patience, he explains, means among others "being able to endure", and this ENABLE A life in calmness and serenity. And that's of great value in life. worked








0 comments:

Post a Comment