Friday, January 14, 2011

Good Ancestry Message Board

rain dance


Erdogan was born in Istanbul and has lived there 22 years. Then he went to Cambridge to study economics. That his style of dress happened to sound very English is sheer coincidence, he says. Now lives Erdogan in Cologne and is "... in the automotive industry operates." He holds a supply company for auto parts. When I asked what he finds really important in life, he replied after a moment's thinking with a mischievous look, "honesty". Of course I tell him excited about my trip to Istanbul and try with my two and a half sets to flay Turkish impression. Unfortunately, they fit but the sense seems not in our conversation, so I put my little photo tour continues in the rain. Erdogan's easy limbless person umbrella opened so now the rain-dance, particularly in the course of the half-broken, but have won their brave service be performed copies my heart.
Erdogan was born in Istanbul, where he lived for 22 years. Then he moved to Cambridge, to study economic sciences. That his style of clothings looks quite british is purposeless, he says. Now Erdogan lives in Cologne, and is  "...busy in the automotive industry." He runs a company for bought-in- automotive-parts. When I ask him what he considers really important in life he ponders for a moment, then he says "Honesty" with a waggish smile. Of course I enthusiastically tell him about my trip to Istanbul , and I try to impress him with my few words in turkish. Unfortunately they don't make any sense in our concersation, and so I continue my little photo-stroll through the rain. Erdogans lightly disabled umbrella now opens up the rain-roundel, broken ones and all the almost, Which still render a good service to their owners, immediately won my heart.


































0 comments:

Post a Comment