Monday, January 24, 2011

Security Sensor Deygam

The 54th November





"I'm really too old to make a work that I do not enjoy, It has recently told a friend of mine." Jakob said, and that is at the same time his answer to my question of what it is really important in life Jacob is light and sound technicians for events;. as he tours with the chaos Oropax, the weather-appropriately enough, a stage show entitled "The 54 November" in the program. He is also a regular on live Tent Music Festival in Freiburg here, by the way the city in which James and Susan. Susan is "event manager, event manager, New Germany." The fun of it works the way Freud still Cafe Sedan : "This is just so nice there, like the longing Cafe in Cologne." Her life, she tries to live so that it corresponds to their nature as much: "So Susan Moderately it just goes." she says with a laugh: "... In times just as scratched from the rib, very philosophical."
"I'm just too old to do a work, Which doesn't make me happy; that's what a friend recently siad to me." Jakob says, and it's his answer on my question, what he considers important in life. Jakob is light-and sound technician for events: for example he's on tour with Chaostheatre Oropax, who, according to the current weather,play a show called "The 54th of November" . He's also repeatedly booked for the Zelt-Musik-Festival in Freiburg, the hometown of Jakob and Susan, by the way. Susan works as an eventmanager, and just for the fun of it she also works at Cafe Sedan : "It's such a nice place." Susan tries to live her live in her own and personal manner, as precisely as possible. "As Susan-like as possible" she says laughingly: "... To say it off-hand in street-philosophy-words ..."



I'm Susan and James discussed, moreover, in English, because, for whatever reason, was convinced that they come from Finland. And because it was so nice with the two here's a photo ...
I approached Susan and Jacob in english, by the way, because for some reason I was convinced that they're from Finland. And for the reason that it was so nice to meet them, here's one more photo ...



... oh, and by the way this is my 500th post, Tadaaa is ... I just noticed Sun
... Oh, and this is post number 500 ta-daaah! I just realized ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment