Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finding Product Number

Winter

Although no snow, but we still have real winter with freezing temperatures and freezing rain last night, is available here:
Thank you to all who stopped by and visited here.
Despite no snow, it does feel like real winter here with frigid temperatures and last night's ice storm. enables

The winter sun is always to make beautiful photos.
The winter sun always makes beautiful photos possible.

But the moon is not to be despised.
But the moon looks so beautiful.
A few weeks ago I was surprised be found some yellow flowers in the lawn. Apparently, the dandelion grows more in the winter, even though not blooming at all so beautiful. A couple weeks ago
I was surprised to see some yellow spots in the yard. It seems the dandelion keeps blooming throughout the year, even though the colors are not as bright as cheerful.

Another type of 'flower'.
A Different Kind of 'bloom'.
On the sand box I discovered a few chunks of ice, frozen by the leaves that looked extremely interesting.
I noticed a few ice blocks on the sandbox cover that had frozen leaves. What a beautiful effect!
At yesterday could walk I observe this heron. It made me very pleased to be able to take a picture from blowing.
At yesterday's walk I could watch this blue or gray heron (?). I was lucky I could get a shot just when it was taking off

And as always in this time of year there are umzaehlige black birds.
Like always at this time of the season, there are tons of black birds around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment