Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Do I Migrate Soulsilver

ocean waves quilt debris

...
"I am still leaving my past to the present, I prefer people, moments, that I had completed, or are believed, at least, back, like a light blanket over my life. Just this blanket is not easy, it does not warm, they will soak up with rancid emotions, first slowly and then so fast that I no longer among them come forth, me dripping springs bed almost at his weight crushed. At the last minute creep, joins everyone and everything from me and then I sit there, dazed by the loss of oxygen, dim rocks in my head, pulsating heart, which throws itself against my chest like a caged animal from the cage. I clasp my legs and can see only my toes. Nothing more. And then I ask myself, why do you do that? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment