Monday, January 17, 2011

Promagicgate Sterowniki

The effect of chimpanzees to alligator women

" You're kinda boring. "


" Thanks, Mortimer. How much I hear something. "

" Whoa, is not the same but snapped back. You were always a bit boring. "

" you do it any better. "

" Now let me finish, will you? " he says. " You were always a bit boring, but still enjoyable, you know, hold in your absurd boredom. "


" I enclose you the same pain to which you can already say it? "


" So you threaten me for years. And what happened? Nothing. Well, from time to time is flying a shoe, or you throw dishes after me- "


" That was an accident! I find it slipped from his hand. "


" And quite by chance, the plate by half the room gefrisbeet and cost me almost an eye. Yes, yes, clearly so. Before you now but go back a teacup with the concerns, but remember that you're like me actually. "


" And that my other cups are all broken. "


" Yes, that's a good reason. Would you like me now now explain what I meant? Or you schnippst then your cat killer stockings? "


" you I can not promise not to do that, but I was trying. "


" This is fair. You crash into it up so no more. "


" Huh? Into which? "


" In any subject. You sometimes nights spent up to learn about any subject, have read for hours about any bugs, authors are googled, absorbed in their works, sometimes it almost disappeared, the next fascinating person you discovered on the trip or the next class. Sometimes you sat just there, lost in strange words and I called up a few times, have you not noticed me. "


" why hast thou then shouted in his ear. "


" course. It was about something very important! We had no more blue Smarties! "


" And you miss it, seriously? My little trip into other worlds? That they all are always so odd, perhaps it is also odd when - even then - a 12-year-old is more interested in Greek mythology as for shoes, clothes, glitz and stuff and that's not really become better. "


" Well, somehow you are indeed a bit weird. Is so, because if you read a bit about physics? Volunteer! "


" I have understood nothing! "


" you dealt them anyhow, right? What's next? Chemistry? "


" That really is very unlikely. I hate chemistry. " Even more than this sausage skin latex leggings. " you, Mortimer? Would you tell me maybe where the sudden change of heart come from? I think that is very good to remind you that this obsessive moments have previously dismissed as rather stupid. This is yet another one of those bullshit attack your brain fanatic you have it, if I remember correctly, called. "


Oh, hit. He is the shame-you-caught-me-look-on.

" Mortimer, say so. "


" No, I'm embarrassed. "


" Los tell it to me. I've seen how you wrapped in a feather boa, applied lipstick and then have smashed musical songs. Worse may not be. "


" right. The lipstick has never been me. "


" War to orange. "


" Exactly. " He clears his throat. " Ok, I'll tell you. But woe to you only forgave your face, So more than usual for your contractions, you can even sometimes nothing. That is something no one intentionally makes does not determine. "


" Get to the point! "


" So, if you once again stuck in the middle of a theme in love noise, then you plapperst on this subject for hours, whether wanting another to hear it or not, most do I hide the simple, but somehow it seems a bit of information to come with me. And when I received the midst of this circle of new people was and who spoke of Camus, and Freud, as I could and have their say last Friday was Katie thrilled because I could tell you so much about Jane Goodall and her chimpanzees. Very excited. "


" So you want only that I will continue to deliver any summary measurements, because you're too lazy to inform yourself, to impress any crocodile women, not because you are interested in my mental balance? "


" 's not really surprising now, right? "


" Not really Mortimer. Not really. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment