Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stomach Flu Medication

And the only proper response is: "That bitch"

You remember perhaps Marple. Marple, the charming Häkelpuppe that I was given before two years ago and since then in my book shelf lives, dreams of writing a book on submerged peoples and should Mortimer teach a few weeks ago poker (which ended in disaster, but that is another story. With a lot of jelly scares and bruises, has forbidden me to Mortimer in depth.) Marple has never been particularly quick-tempered, so here, but never the little Häkelpuppe was aware of their own coolness without ever seem arrogant and everyone who was only two minutes with her in a room, noticed that the Unglaublichkeitsfaktor and the internal balance of each individual fiber of her body woolen light. She was not nervous, clumsy, distracted, or permanently confused. In short: It was not a bit like me.
But now they no longer sparkles, not their Kullerknopfaugen shine. Marple is sad.

"Mortimer, what's the matter with Marple?

" Oh, have you not heard? "Mortimer looks at me, waiting for my reaction. Well, obviously I've heard it yet, but for his sake shake I short head. "She's been sizzling."

"Huh? Who is ready to hiss? Marple?

"No, no Marple," he says in that tone that you use only for particularly slow-witted specimens of humanity to which category I belong admittedly often. Slowly and deliberately he speaks the words. "Gruselda has left them."

"Seriously?" I ask and throw the poor Marple a worried look. "But that had not yet long together. A maximum of three weeks. "

" When did your ever prevented a separation? Yesterday, the separation, now has . They had got a new "

And the only proper response is to:"? That bitch "*

" Do you have to yell like that, "Mortimer hisses at me.

"I'm so sorry, but it's true after all. How can such a stupid Porzellanpuppenkuh with a face that teaches children to fear and a personality that looks like it's even more frightening to think that they can find someone who is better than our Marple?

I stand up. "Where you going?"

"Marple comfort, of course."

"This is a bad idea."

"How so? She's so sad. "

" It is not comforting is the problem, but that you want to do that. "

" What? Do you doubt my abilities consolation, or what? I can do well, you little poison dwarf. "

" Have you ever been lovesick? "

" You know well that I had. "

" And what would you have done if someone who has just fallen in love and is able to do anything as stupid rays "

" Hello? Where's still "

" What? You stupid shine, but it suits you. But I must retell? Well, if you in those moments someone geglotzt with permanent smile on your face and had tried to cheer up, what would you have done? "

Think of balancing acts on the window sill, like barbed wire hugs and uplifting scenarios. "Ok, I understand your point. But what do we do now? "

Mortimer pulls himself together. "I scold Marple on the women's world, you bring the vodka."

* Whatever goes: " Do you have a pitchfork? Or a baseball bat? In a pinch I take the rolling pin! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment