Monday, December 6, 2010

El Cajon Westfield Mall

! And Stay away from my bubble

"Say, when are you talking about me again?"

Mortimer turns his back to me.

"Just so I can schedule it. At least a little bit. You know, I like it quiet, but if you do not even meckerst for hours, then it makes me uneasy. "

No response.

"So, how long? A few more minutes? A few days? Any longer? "Silence. "Oh, Mortimer, I'm still sorry that I asked you that, it was a joke. You are also sensitive. "

Quickly he turns around. "I'm sensitive? I "Yes, you, my dear house crocodile. Yes, you "You asked not only whether I am incontinent. Which of course in itself bad enough, because you know how sensitive I respond to comments about my sensitive bladder, have you even twittered yet. "

" I'm sorry, I did not think properly. "

"I believe you now," he says. "What? You are totally absent lately. Even more than usual and I could swear that's not worse. "

"So bad I'm not."

"I must remind you where you have your scarf found yesterday?" No. "In the fridge. And constantly grinning du Constantly! Marple says, it does something only love. I think you're possessed by a demon plush. "

" Mortimer, you're not but maybe a little jealous? "

" Huh? Why? Because your phone calls for hours, typing messages and longing in the middle of the night, wake up, because he's wrong? And that you (as a teen), lost in thought throughout Luv hinmalst? And you never did that for me? "

" Yes. "

" Nope, that's all right. This is a great guy and I am quite satisfied that he picks me up a bit. You are namely quite exhausting, you know? "

" I know, "I say. "So now everything is back to normal?"

"Yes, but if you like me to Geturtel about banning some point in the store, we renegotiate, Miss - and fingers away from my bubble

0 comments:

Post a Comment