Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Purple Monster Sesame Street

I can this idiot does not suffer!

"I can not stand this jerk!" Complains Mortimer.

"I've heard," it comes from the next room.

"If you are, you Saftsa"

I stop his curse attack. "Mortimer!"

"What? This pompous little poison dwarf strikes me stop on my nerves. What makes the really here? "

I told him 1021 times already, but then I say it just still a 1022 times," he writes. He is a writer and "

" Pfft, writer. For three days, the feather duster is here and he has written a single word "

" First: I am not a feather duster, but a pen mouse, "Dimitri roars through half the house." Secondly, all spring mice by nature writers them namely ink flows through the veins and third, I was writing in the Head, you reptile level free! And why am I here? Because I need a rest, but constantly around you moserst, you are never still! Never! Even when you sleep, you sound like a broken jet. I can not work! "Dimitri waddled into the room. Why does not he fly, I do not know. Perhaps the shock mice do not, after all there are only distant relatives of the bat, probably makes it difficult to ink blood and I will not risk offending the little fur ball. Therefore, I wonder in silence.

Mortimer is built up. "You can not work? Bad luck! I can not live! "

turn Suddenly both to me and say, simultaneously: "Now you say but also something"

And I do. "You're talking garbage! Leave me alone! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment